Silvia's Pop Up
Time & Location
About the Event
On Saturday the 29th of June from 7pm till 10pm we would like to invite you to a spectacular experience of Spanish dining cuisine & Spanish live music by our amazing guitarist David Millon! The menu will be elaborate by our Chef Silvia Sanchez, she has created a nine courses meal, once again everything made from scratch & using only the finest high quality ingredients.
We also have a selection of Spanish beers & wines available to purchase. Free parking at the premises, spaces are limited.
Menu for the evening:
- Roasted Spanish almonds with Paprika, salt & Rosemary.
- Olives filled with anchovy & campari pipette.
- Bacon wrapped dates with manchego cheese on a romesco base sauce.
- Our popular patatas bravas served with our homemade sauces.
- Padron peppers.
- Black pudding (Spanish morcilla) with laminated goat cheese & caramelised onions.
- Jamon Serrano croquetas served with garlic mayonnaise.
- Pork sirloin steaks cooked in our homemade creamy roquefort sauce.
- lemon sorbet with cava & mini handmade almond cake.