Sat, 11 May|
Wake Green Lodge Hotel
Silvia's pop up at the Wake green lodge Hotel
Spanish life music, eight courses menu & glass of cava on arrival
Time & Location
11 May 2019, 19:00 – 22:00
Wake Green Lodge Hotel, 20 Wake Green Rd, Birmingham B13 9EZ, UK
About the event
Super excited to announce the day of Our new event! Come and join us at “The Wake Green Lodge Hotel in Moseley” on Saturday the 11th of May; for a truly authentic Spanish eight course meal, ✨ each dish is %100 Spanish inspired made from scratch & using only authentic high quality ingredientes; we create a European fusion & modern twist on traditional recipes. Enjoy a glass of Cava on arrival 🥂& this is not all we will have Jose Millón an amazing Spanish guitarist artist from Barcelona. He will be playing life music like Flaca Andres Calamaro, solea, guitar Spanish romance just to name a few. Please inbox me to book your space now (limited spaces)
Eight courses Tasting menu ✨
- glass of Cava 🍾 (Spanish Prosecco)
- Selection of 3 mini tapas:
bellota ham Los Pedroches served on a bed of tomato spread toasted rustic bread
Mini empanada filled with slowed cooked leek & tuna
Anchovies on a bed of crujiente (crunchy wheat crust) with beetroot mayonnaise.
- Laminated semi cured manchego cheese & kalamata olive pure
- Shot of refreshing salmorejo, cold Spanish soup made of bread & tomatoes served with fried homemade rustic bread.
- Crunchy tapioca infused in cuttlefish ink, ginger-infused mussel, sriracha mayonnaise & cauliflower Parmentier
- Bacalao al Pil Pil, salted cod, garlic, dried guindilla chili & olive oil creates the Pil Pil sauce served with Glass potatoes chips.
- Juicy chicken skewers marinated in our homemade red chilli & red pepper sauce served with caramelised cherry tomatoes with sesame seeds.
- Crispy fried potatoes stuffed with slow cooked spicy beef served with our famous brava sauce & garlic mayonnaise.
- Homemade cinnamon & sugar churros served with a selection of sauces.
Pop up at the wake green lodge
(1 hour & 30 mins) of Spanish life music by Jose David Millon (Spanish guitarist & singer from Barcelona) Eight courses menu Glass of cava on arrival